Friday 26 August 2016

bliss

                    


                  hi everyone....somebody requested me to paint some stones for them...so this week started with that  and  as i like to put my finger in too many pies at the same time... i started a big painting and a repainting an old one (it was not finished i felt ).
But all that hardwork was fun..i really hope to see the smile on my painted stones recipient`s (;) ) face.






          
                                 for me bliss is riot of colors  :)


            There are always flowers for those who want to see them..... Henri Matisse  


10 comments:

  1. Agreed, bliss is a riot of colours!! Wonderful painted rocks. I really want to do that and have my daughter leave them around town! Beautiful painting!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautifully painted Stones!
    Happy PPF ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your painted rocks! I just went out and collected a bunch on the beach the other day!!! You have really inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painted stones and your painting says it all-LOVE all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower painting is so gorgeous with the textured background! And the painted rocks are the prettiest I have ever seen. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love love the rocks and the colorful painting, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the hibiscus and the lotus. I think they really are gonna put a big smile on the recipient's face :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the hibiscus and the lotus. I think they really are gonna put a big smile on the recipient's face :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh the rocks, ROCK!!! Your Bliss painting is just that. I love the explosion of colors.

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)