Friday 4 September 2015

100 blogposts





hi,
     100 blogposts  yeeee.... i `d love to share my favourite ten pics from my previous blog posts ... :) i hope it brings a smile on your faces again... thank you guys for ur constant support  and motivation and words of appreciation...



     
this one represented the birth of my lil girl ...with my grandmother,my mum and me hovering around her..i love this one :)









 a project with my kid... v r still on with this one..collecting random things and storing them and the memories.



                                   
                                     first time i painted BIGGGG




  Bird, my favourite poem by Maya Angleou...my favourite part of poem...whats not to love



                                           love the flower !!!!




                                                     I honestly believe that :D




                                            two halves make a full picture.. :)



                                                                love these flowers !!

8 comments:

  1. I love your happy art and words. Cograt for 100 ♥ and happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with legs hanging from the frames. Brilliant work. And congrats on making it to 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collaged pages and paintings! Fun colorful art here! Congrats on your 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How eclectic you are!!! I love the variety of your selections. You are a very talented and gifted artist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fantastic and varied art projects thru your posts! Thanks so much for sharing-here's to 100 more (at least)!! PS I really love the bird page and poem by Maya Angelou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100 post. Since I am back from a time away it is nice to see some of your art. All very creative. I like your use of color.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 100 posts! Good for you! Love all the yummy colour and the caged bird sings is my favourite...I too love Maya Angleous work!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)